Alabama Wax & Wicks
The aroma of a French flower market with a blend of coconut, peach, and white berries. Mid notes of fresh roses, magnolias, gardenia and tuberose on a bed of sweet vanilla and soft woody notes. Hand poured in beautiful break away bars to choose how much scent you want.
Your order will include:
- Your candle or wax melt poured with our top quality, natural soy wax and highly concentrated scent and a eco-friendly cotton or wood wick.
- All candle jars are food grade and heat safe. They can be reused or repurposed after your candle is gone.
- Always follow candle/wax melt safety instructions included with your order and keep wicks trimmed to 1/4".
- Highly concentrated, strong and lasting scent that can be enjoyed for: 30+ hours for 2 oz candles/melts 40+ hours for 4 oz candles/melts 80+ hours for 8 oz candles/melts 100+ hours for 11 oz candles/melts 120+ hours for 14 oz candles/melts and up! (These are an estimate and times can increase or decrease due to burning/melting conditions.)
- All natural, high quality soy wax, dyes, additives and scents. All products are eco-friendly.
- Hand poured in small batches in Arab, Alabama. All products used are made in the USA.
- Because our candles are hand poured and not mass produced, colors shown may vary. This also may be due to availability of supplies and are subject to change.